Tuesday, April 1, 2014

2

Thank you March

I have no idea what motivates me to write this today. I know it has been a long time since I last updated this blog. Life seems so unfair, truckloads of assignments, projects presentations and whatnot flood in endlessly. I had another blog last year, after a couple of months, the light dwindled away and now the blog is dead. I will not let this blog follow the trend.

I haven't wrote anything for long, I have lots to share and lots to tell, yet I don't know which one I should talk about, for they are not few but millions. Time comes and go, and today is 1st April. Time was never this fast, I still remember those early years when waiting for Christmas seems forever. Time was so slow then, but as I grew up, time seem to have make some upgrades.

The past month was great, thank you March for everything. You have been an amazing month, from the start till the end. Many memorable things had happened and those memories which I've created will go a long way in my mind as I traveled along this road called life.

NEXUS, my college annual fest was on the 27-28 February to 1st March this year. Since this is the first ever college fest for me, I cannot judge how the fest was. All I can say is that it was amazing. A lot of things happened in those 3 days.



#liveyoung EXPRESS YOURSELF



Concert by a Jazzy B on the last day 
The Mid-Semester break began in mid-March. Mid-semester break is that time of a semester that every students longed for; to catch up with missed lectures by self study or photocopy notes for missed classes, spent sleepless night to complete assignments and projects on time. I planned to follow up the class for the missed lectures and got myself books from the college library. However, when the break actually began, I changed my mind and instead sleep for hours for all the sleep I have been deprived of. Being an off-campus student, attending the 8:45 class in the morning was impossible. During these breaks, there are days when I found myself waking up only at 1 or 2 in the afternoon. There are days where I do nothing productive but to spend hours online playing Candy Crush (FYI, I have been stuck at level 183 for 2 weeks now). I did read a novel or two, so unbecoming of a literature student and someone who is supposed to be a lover of books. Mid semester break ended. Period.

Due to all the crazy loads of assignments, projects and presentation, my schedule was very hectic and to tell you honestly, I didn't have time even to had my dinner or get enough hours of sleep at times. I am writing this today, but this does not meant that my assignments or other college related works are all done. Indeed, this week might happened to be the busiest week. I still have 3 presentations and 2 projects to be completed before the 4th of April. Sigh.

Lately, I have met and made friendship with two students in my college. We come from the same district in Manipur. One of them is in IV Semester and the other in VI Semester. I met them last semester, but back then I just knew their names and nothing more. This time, we have grown closer. Our little group spent many hours together, in the canteen, the college lawn and in Satya Niketan. At times, we bunked class to be together, I guess that's the fun of being in college.

Us

2 comments: