Wednesday, March 5, 2014

2

10 Things You Never Knew About Me

Life has been pretty hectic lately. Assignments, presentations, projects, oh, those deadlines. In spite of all these madness, here are 10 things about me you never knew, in case you are interested in that sort of things.


#10
I am a left-handed person, which means I do everything with my left hand, yes everything. I am one of those rare breed of mankind. I had a hard time in my early school life because of this strange trait. Learning how to write the alphabets of 3 languages (though I remember only one now), marching exactly like the right-handed people do in parade and stretching out my left hand for handshake at times, all these were bitter memories of growing up as a leftie. I learn how to eat food with my right hand. I still eat with my left hand when I use a spoon.


#9
I did not have a regular schooling. In my first year at school, I was always with my dad who was a principal of that school. I would accompany him everywhere. This has proof, some seniors remember how I followed my dad everywhere. Come KG - II (Nursery second year) and I attended school for 2 days (or maybe 3 days, but not more). My family shifted to another village and I was homeschooled for that year by my dad. I attended two schools for Class V (five), 4 months in one school, then I dropped out to learn music (no kidding) from my sister who had completed her keyboard training course just then, and then I came back to another school for 3 months to complete class V.


#8
I do not have much childhood photos. There are some clicked when I was a toddler. In class VI, I had my first single photo clicked. There were no digital cameras during those days. We use the 35mm roll-camera and you will never understand how eagerly we waited for the prints which usually take days.


#7
While in Class II, my dad promised to buy me a bicycle if I topped my school in the final examination. I worked really hard, and I made it. Just before buying the cycle, my elder brother nagged my dad and me to buy a music system instead. We bought a second-hand tape-recorder costing Rs. 1300/- which was a large sum then.


#6
Back in the land where I grew up, every boys used catapult. They used it to kill birds and squirrel. Though I was not interested, my brother would buy rubber for me. I’ve made around 5 kills.


#5
My first love got married in 2013. Such a bad beginning to my love life, I know. I can't deny the fact that she is beautiful. A friend told me that she is into much and I proposed her which she readily accepted. During those days, there was no phone, we exchange words through letter. Few months later, I found out she had another boyfriend and the relationship ended.


#4
I always mess up being “in love”. I already have three or four failed relationships that just dwindle away.


#3
I wear contacts. It has been more than a year that I've been wearing them. You wouldn't see me much with contacts in my photos. I hope that gives you an idea how much I hate to wear them.


#2
I am obsessed with Korean TV serials. I’ve watch a truckload of them. My favorite is Save the Last Dance for Me, I have watch it for over 10 times.


#1
I used to be very emotional at times. My eyes get wet easily if something goes very wrong.

2 comments:

  1. lol interesting anyway great job. By the way why can't you mention those names of your failed girl friends atleast? That would be more interested for the top secrets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks man ;) Haha..I guess you read only #4. But well, why should I tell their names? Won't that be rude? :D

      Delete